The iCom IC-2300H with Squelch knob
The updated model of the popular IC-2200H. The IC-2300H retains the same basic features from the IC-2200H; powerful 65W output power, simple-to-use user interface, built-in CTCSS and DTCS encoder/decoder, etc. While keeping those basic features, the IC-2300H is packed in to a smaller body (in depth) than the IC-2200H.
A Few Of The Many Features:
- Stable 65W of output
- Squelch knob – no more annoying static!
- Proven durability – Tested to the latest MIL-STD-810 G Specifications
- 207 Alpha-Numeric memory channels
- Built-in CTCSS and DTCS encoder/decoder
- MARS Mod Level 4 included (enables you to broadcast on VHF channels)*
*Must have HAM Radio License to broadcast on VHF channels
65W Of Stable Output Power:
The IC-2300H generates 65W of output power. The rugged aluminum diecast chassis provides effective heat dissipation and keeps RF output even during high duty cycle continuous transmission. Output power is selectable in 4-steps (65/25/10/5W*). * Depending on version.
Simple operation for the 2200H:
The IC-2300H retains the basic panel layout and its user interface from the IC-2200H. Current IC-2200H users will be comfortably familiar with the IC-2300H operation. The bottom of the display indicates the available functions of the front panel buttons directly below the display.
Selectable LCD back light color
The IC-2300H has a 70.6×20 mm LCD display with 6 large alphanumeric characters offering a good viewing angle suitable for mobile operation. The backlight color of the display is selectable from amber, yellow and green for your visual enjoyment.
A total of 207 memory channels:
The IC-2300H has a total of 207 memory channels, including 200 regular channels, 6 scan edges and 1 call channel. The channel name is programmable with 6 characters for easy recognition.
Built-in CTCSS and DTCS encoder/decoder:
The CTCSS and DTCS tones are built-in for quiet stand-by and repeater access. The tone scan function detects the sub-audible tone that is used for repeater access. The pocket beep function gives you an audible and visual indicator of an incoming call.
Tested to the MIL-STD 810 G specifications:
The IC-2300H is built tough to protect from a rough road. It has been tested to and has passed the latest MIL-STD 810 G specifications including shock, vibration and temperature tests.
Multiple scan functions
- Full scan
- Programmed scan
- Memory scan
- Bank scan
- Bank link scan (DMS)
- Skip scan
- Priority scan
- Tone scan
- Power supply voltage display
- 4.5W (typical) loud audio
- Reduced depth dimensions
- DTMF autodial
- Time-out timer
- Repeater lockout
- Automatic power off
- S-meter squelch
- Wide/narrow channel setting
- Volume up/down function added to the remote control microphone, HM-133V
- Weather channel receive and weather alert function (USA version only)
- Automatic repeater function (USA version only)
- Selectable squelch delay from short and long
- Squelch attenuation reduces suppression from string signals
- PC to transceiver cloning and transceiver to transceiver cloning capability
Popular Radio Channels Pre-Programmed Option:
- We will program the most popular off road channels into your radio before we ship it to you ($50)
NOTE: Pre-Programming is not required for the radio to work as both channels are easily manually tuned