At FOX, racing has always been the cornerstone of product development. Their 3.0 Factory Race Series Coil-over Internal Bypass, position-sensitive shocks maximize the entire wheel travel, increases oil capacity, and adds 60% more damping area over the stock FOX SVT shocks. They allow for a plush predictable ride over normal off-road driving conditions and also have the ability to ramp up damping force for extreme use.
These heavy-duty, steel-bodied shocks are loaded with anodized billet aluminum components and race-bred internal valving. They are designed to bolt right on to your factory mounts. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Large 2.5 inch remote reservoirs with a large -10 hose increasing the shocks cooling capabilities. The 3.0 Factory Race Series Coil-over Internal Bypass shocks utilizing all of the same components from race winning Trophy Truck shocks with Eibach springs, stainless steel shock shafts, PTFE-lined spherical bearings, proprietary racing oil and high-temp Viton seals.
- Body – 3.0″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body
- Body Plating – Zinc-plated for long lasting finish
- External Reservoir – 2.5″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir
- Components – Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Spring – Application specific, adjustable 3.625 Eibach racing springs
- Shaft – 7/8″ 17-4 H900 stainless steel hard-chrome plated
- Piston – 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston
- Valving – Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals – Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal Optional high temperature Viton seals
- Oil – JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing – PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Mounting – Direct replacement of OEM shock package
- Adjustments – Ride height preload ring
- Dual Speed Compression (DSC) Adjuster – Add remarkable versatility and precise tuning with the new DSC. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows 10 low-speed and 12 high-speed compression levels. Included new black anodized aluminum reservoir increases cooling efficiency