At FOX, racing has always been the cornerstone of product development. Their 3.0 Factory Race Series Bypass, position-sensitive shocks maximize the entire wheel travel, increases oil capacity, and adds 60% more damping area over the stock FOX SVT shocks. The 3.0 Factory Series Bypass shocks were developed with three independently owner tunable bypass zones for complete ride control regardless of terrain conditions. They allow for a plush predictable ride over normal off-road driving conditions and also have the ability to ramp up damping force for extreme use.
These heavy-duty, steel-bodied shocks are loaded with anodized billet aluminum components and race-bred internal valving. They are designed to bolt right on to your factory mounts. Large 2.5 inch remote reservoirs increasing the shocks cooling capabilities. The 3.0 Factory Race Series Coil-over Internal Bypass shocks utilizing all of the same components from our race winning Trophy Truck shocks with steel shock shafts, PTFE-lined spherical bearings, proprietary racing oil and high-temp Viton seals. Pair these shocks with aftermarket leaf springs and bump stop kits to unleash the SVT Raptors true off-road capabilities.
- Body – 3.0″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body
- Body Plating – Zinc-plated for long lasting finish
- External Reservoir – 2.5″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir
- Components – Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft – 7/8″ 17-4 H900 stainless steel hard-chrome plated
- Piston – 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston
- Valving – Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals – Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal High temperature Viton seals
- Oil – JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing – PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Mounting – Direct replacement of OEM shock package
- Quick Adjust Bypass (QAB) – Quickly and easily manually adjust bypass tubes without tools. The adjuster has the same flow and range as standard bypass units. The QAB has a definitive click at every quarter turn. O-ring seal keeps moisture and contaminants out