FOX Bump Stops were created to provide additional bottom out control to maximize the vehicles entire suspension travel. Developed in conjunction with top offroad racing teams to achieve ultimate performance within a compact and light package. The FOX bump stop can easily be setup for any conditions by removing the aluminum Schrader cap and adjusting the internal nitrogen gas pressure. The long lasting and replaceable Delrin pad insures quiet operation.
*Sold in Pairs
- Packed Race Winning Technology
- Durable Zinc Plated Seamless Alloy Body
- Hard Chromed 4130 Alloy Steel Shaft
- Fox Racing Oil Developed For Ultimated Performance
- Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- Fox 2.5 Factory Series Bump Stop
- 2.5 X 2.45
- 1-5/8 in. Shaft
- Extended 10.80 in.
- Collapsed 8.35 in.
- Stroke 2.45 in.