We built this rack because we wanted to make everything easily accessible and still be able to have functional use the bed of the truck(13.75 sq ft of space).
We also wanted to move the weight of the tires as far back as possible to help balance out the truck. Due to the tire placement, you still get the full use of your rear view mirror!
Not only does this rack hold everything you need to off road your truck, it also improves how your truck performs off road!
NOTE: We recommend through bolting the front 2 and rear 2 locations. Hardware is included.
- Built from 1 3/4″ tube and using the OE bed bolt locations, this is a true “No Drill” bed rack.
- Accepts up to 37″x 12.5″ tires! (Yes, even the Toyo’s and KR2’s)
- Yellow Tire Straps are included! (Blue & Red tire straps are available but are special order only)
- Jack Plate – Made for the Eagle 2 ton jack (Jack and jack mount optional)
- Slots for 2 Rigid “go” boxes (Rigid boxes not included)
- 5 gallon gas jug mount (Jug optional)
- Power Tank mounting plate (10 or 20 pound bottle) – (Power Tank and mount optional)
- The bed rack is customizable to meet your needs as well. (contact us for custom options)
- 5.5′ by 30″ (14.2 sq ft) of usable bed space in the middle
All Bed racks are built when ordered.
NOTE: Shipping is a flat rate of $285 for the Contiguous US, if shipping to Alaska, Puerto Rico, or Hawaii additional shipping will be calculated and and an invoice sent to you via email.
Time Lapse Video of this bed rack being installed and loaded