- Automated AMP Power Step Running Boards extend and contract whenever you open and close your doors
- Step extends 10-12” in 1 second, providing immediate convenience
- Fashioned from high-strength aluminum
- Able to hold up to 600 lbs
- AMP Running Boards include a heavy-duty motor with anti-pinch technology
- Boasts an integrated LED light system
- “Plug-and-Play” system saves time and installation — just use your OBD-II port to power up the Step (available for select models)
- Available Pass-Through Harness allows you to fully access your OBD-II port when using the Plug-and-Play system
- AMP Power Step Running Boards are covered by a 5-year/60,000-mile warranty
There when you need them, hidden when you don’t! AMP Power Step Running Boards take your vehicle’s versatility and functionality to the next level by providing a sure-footed step whenever you need it. These AMP Running Boards are fully automated with your factory door sensors. When you open the door, they extend and offer a secure stepping point, and they immediately tuck themselves away into a concealed pocket once your doors are closed. With this simple add-on to your pick-up, you can easily step in and out of your vehicle without sacrificing ground clearance.
Constructed from durable, strong aluminum, the AMP Power Step offers a wide, flat, stepping surface, making it easy for passengers to enter and exit your big rig. AMP truck steps extend 10-12” to give you a secure and natural platform, and they can hold up to 600 lbs (for lifted vehicles, choose the 2” extension kit). They feature a high-tech, integrated LED light system, boasting an extra dose of innovation. Because these AMP Power Steps have been tested in extreme environments—ranging from -40°F to 200°F—you can rest assured that they’re built to withstand your toughest outdoor adventures.
In addition, AMP Power Step Running Boards feature an optional “Plug-and-Play” system (available for select models only), which utilizes a supplied electrical harness that plugs directly into your OBD-II port to power the step. This can decrease installation time drastically—by more than 90 minutes—since you no longer have to remove the door panels and splice into the factory wires. With the available Pass-Through Harness at your disposal, you can still enjoy full access to your OBD-II port — even with the AMP Power Step plugged in.
Take the next step to make your ride even more functional by outfitting it with an AMP Running Board. Hit the ground running with peace of mind knowing that your new accessory is backed by a 5-year/60,000-mile warranty.
- AMP Power Step Running Boards are designed as stand-alone side steps and are NOT compatible with rock rails, rock guards or side armor
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)