2010-2014 Ford Raptor Shock Exchange Program(OEM):
- Full Set(4 Shocks)$550 for basic OE rebuild + $500 deposit/core charge=$1050 plus round trip shipping
- Pair(2 Shocks, Front or Rear)$325 for basic OE rebuild + $300 deposit/core charge=$625 plus round trip shipping
The $500 deposit will be refunded, minus any replacement parts or refinishing fee’s upon receipt and inspection of your old shocks(please see exchange policy for details)
NOTE: Refinishing: If your shocks have rust or corrosion on them, they will need to be refinished before we can send them out to the next customer. The Refinishing fee is $125 per pair(2 Shocks) or $250 per set(4 Shocks) and will be deducted from the deposit.
NOTE: If your shocks are damaged or in need of replacement parts, we will deduct the cost from the deposit amount to cover the parts.
2010-2014 Ford Raptor Send in Your Shocks Program(OEM):
- $550(4 Shocks) for basic OE rebuild + Round Trip Shipping(Or you can ship at your own expense)
2017+ Ford Raptor Shock Exchange Program(OEM):
- Full Set(4 Shocks)$689 for basic OE rebuild + $600 deposit/core charge=$1289 plus round trip shipping
- Pair(2 Shocks, Front or Rear)$400 for basic OE rebuild + $400 deposit/core charge=$800 plus round trip shipping
The deposit/core charge will be refunded, minus any replacement parts upon receipt and inspection of your core shocks(please see exchange policy for details)
2017+ Ford Raptor Send in Your Shocks Program(OEM):
- Full Set(4 Shocks)$689 for basic OE rebuild + Round trip shipping(Or you can ship at your own expense)
- Pair(2 Shocks, Front or Rear)$400 for basic OE rebuild + Round trip shipping(Or you can ship at your own expense)
2010-2019 Ford Raptor Aftermarket 3.0(Fox,King,Icon, ADS) Shocks:
- 4 Shocks-$900 for basic rebuild + Round Trip Shipping(Or you can ship at your own expense)
- 2 Shocks-$500(2 Shocks) for basic rebuild + Round Trip Shipping(Or you can ship at your own expense)
Options & Upgrades(Additional Cost):
- $100($50 Front/$50 Rear) – Viton Seal Kit Upgrade – Top Quality Viton Seals Throughout the shock
- $170 – Front Spherical Bearings (pair) – Replace the expensive OE Bushings with our new Spherical Bearings that will last 2-3 times longer
- $30 – Forged Offroad Replacement Front Lower Shock Bolts(pair)- Save your lower control arms from damage with our grade 10.9 properly shanked bolts.
- $20 – Forged Offroad Replacement Rear Shock Bolts(pair)-Also save your rear shock mounts from damage with our grade 10.9 properly shanked bolts.
- $50 – Mid Perch(2010-2014)- Resetting your springs for better performance and a level stance. (only needs to be done once, we won’t charge if you already have it done).
- $80 – Flutter Stack Valving(All 4 Shocks)(2010-2014)* – Originally Designed to handle washboard roads (and it works well), we discovered “on the road” benefits as well, such as it eliminates 30-40% rear wheel hop & absorbs rough roads better (all 4 shocks).
- $80 – Stage 1 Off Road Valving (All 4 Shocks)(2010-2014)* – Set up for more aggressive off-road but still very street-able – We Recommend Level 1 to anyone that off-roads their truck!
- $160 – Stage 2 Off Road Valving (All 4 Shocks)(2010-2014)* – Even more aggressive off-road, customized progressive stack for the serious weekend warrior
- $100-$350 – Custom Finish – Make your shocks stand out with a custom vinyl wrap! Carbon Fiber? Body Color? Flat Black? We can do it! NOTE: Requires 2 additional days. NOTE: If your shocks are already getting refinished, custom colors are only $100 more.
- Colors in stock-Blue, Flat Black, Semi Gloss Black, White, Orange, Red, and Black Carbon Fiber
- Any color not in stock will take an extra 2 weeks
- Any special color will be the sole responsibility of the customer to find and relay to Forged Offroad so we can get it for you.
*We are currently in the process of research and development for 2017+ Raptor shock valving upgrades. Any upgrade not marked with an asterisk fits both generations of Raptor.
Local RRR 2.5 Fox Raptor Shocks(Remove, Rebuild, Reinstall):
- $325 Rebuild Front or Rear Pair of shocks
- $550 Rebuild Full Set
- $300 Labor to Remove & Reinstall Shocks
- Custom Refinishing: If you would like to get your shocks refinished it add’s 2-3 days to the process. Starting at $250 for a set of 4
Estimated Round Trip Shipping Prices Based on Region:
- West Coast(2-3 Days)-$100-$120
- Mid West(4-5 Days)-$140-$160
- East Coast(5-7 Days)-$160-$180
- *Canada(7-10 Days)-$200-$250
- Alaska(5-7 Days)-$400+
- Hawaii(5-7 Days)-$400+
- International-Email For Quote
*If shipped with springs still installed, the price for shipping will go up due to the extra weight
*Canada customers pay all import and export fee’s View Policy Here